Paying for Your Auction Items
- How do I know what I won in the auction and how do I pay for the items I won?
Log on to the auction website. Review your statement for your newly won items. You may choose to print this for your records or to bring with you to item pickup days. Note the dollar amount owed. (This may be less than the full amount if you have already paid part of your bill.)
- How do I pay for the items I won?
You have two possible methods to pay.
Please include “Auction” and your paddle number in any memo or note fields.
- Online (Preferred): Go to https://onrealm.org/tvuuc/-/give/now . Choose the fund “Auction.” Put your paddle number on the memo line.
- Pay by mail: Mail your check to the church. On the memo line write “Auction” and your paddle number.
- Where and when can I pick up my items?
Information on dropping off and picking up items and general “after auction” information is on the church auction information site. Click on After the Auction.
If you have questions about payment, contact the church office.
Any other questions should be directed to the auction committee.