In-Person Dinners: Information for Bidders
An In-Person Dinner is a full meal (dinner, lunch, or similar meal) which will take place at the host’s home (preferably outside). Each bid is for one seat at the Donor’s table.
IMPORTANT: In-person dinners will be limited in several ways;
- All people hosting or attending a Dinner need to be fully vaccinated,
- All Donors must follow the CDC Guidelines at the time of their dinner or event,
- Dinners need to be kept to 10 people max including the hosts,
- Outdoor dinners are encouraged. We advise all Donors to schedule Dinners to either take place in an outdoor space or to be able to switch to the outdoors in case the CDC guidelines say it is not safe for vaccinated people to be inside unmasked.
Carefully read the Dinner offering. Each should be described so that you will know what will be served. Alcohol or a specified beverage may also be included with the dinner menu.
The Donor will also state in the description how many places at the table are available for bid.
Please read the General Bidding Instructions before bidding on your desired dinner.
After the Auction
The Donor should contact you before the date of the dinner as a reminder. If you cannot come at that time, please contact the Donor to let them know. You may gift or sell your place(s) at the table to another church member or friend, but please let the Donor know they are coming.
To find out who donated your item:
- Log into the Auction website.
- Go to the My Statement Screen
- Scroll down to Items Purchased. The Donor’s name will be listed with a phone number. Click on Donor’s name to send an e-mail if you need to contact them.
- If you need help finding the names of the Donor, contact the Auction Committee.