(No clothes – sorry, not enough room!)
Items may be dropped off at the church during the announced date and time.
Please donate gently used, quality, items. We do not accept clothing donations, baby furniture, or used mattresses at this sale.
Some pickup of large items may be available if you are not able to transport yourself. Please contact the TVUUC office to coordinate 865-523-4176.
Storage space is available shortly before the sale. Contact the TVUUC office to coordinate drop off or transportation: 865-523-4176.
Key needs before the sale
– Clearing rooms and setting up tables
– Sorting and arranging items
– Volunteers with trucks or vans needed to pick up large donations
– Providing food and refreshments for Rummage Sale Volunteers
Key needs during the sale
– Monitoring & straightening up tables
Volunteers who work 4 hours are allowed to purchase items at ½ price once they have completed their hours. This is a good opportunity for those needing volunteer hours for Tennessee Promise. This is a fun week: you never know what is going to show up to sell!