- How do I know what I won in the auction and how do I pay for the items I won?
Log onto the auction website. Click on My Statement at the top of the page. Review your statement for your newly won items. You may choose to print this for your records or to bring with you to item pickup days.
Note the dollar amount owed. (This may be less than the full amount if you have already paid part of your bill.)
- How do I pay for the items I won?
You have two possible methods to pay.
Please include “Auction” and your bidder number in any memo or note fields.
- Online (Preferred):
- Go to TVUUC Realm. (Or choose Give Now under the Give pull-down menu on the TVUUC website)
- Log on with your email address and password* (You can also log on as a guest. In this case, you will need to enter your credit card or bank information.)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- In the Fund line, scroll down and click on “Auction”
- Put your bidder number on the memo
- Choose Give Once
- Click on Continue.
- You will then be asked to choose your means of payment (e.g. Credit Card, BankWithdrawal.) If you have made previous payments through Realm, it may already have your account information.)
*Note: If you need help logging into this Give Now option, contact the church office.
- Pay by mail: Mail your check to the church. On the memo line write “Auction” and your bidder number. You can also bring your check to the church.
- Where and when can I pick up my items?
Information on dropping off and picking up items and general “after auction” information is on the church auction information site. Click here to find the “After the Auction” sheet.
If you have questions about payment, contact the church office.
Any other questions can be directed to the auction committee.